The 5 compensations you can receive as a victim of pedestrian accidents in the Bronx
As a victim of pedestrian accident injuries in the Bronx, the law provides you with the opportunity to access a multimillion-dollar compensation that will allow you to recover a large part of the expenses that this type of event can generate. But what are those expenses and why is it important to have the support of accident lawyers?
In the case of the Bronx, the figures have recorded a significant number of these types of accidents in this district, many of which often end up in really serious injuries for the victim. In 2020, for example, the Bronx recorded a total of 1,302 pedestrian accident injuries, as well as 21 people killed for the same cause.
If you become a victim of pedestrian accident injuries, do not let the lack of knowledge of your rights prevent you from receiving the multimillion-dollar compensation you deserve. In this situation, yours can be #ACaseForLaw4you.
Call us now at 8559052949, or schedule an appointment with our lawyers to learn how we can help you defend your rights as a victim, regardless of your current immigration status.
What type of compensation can be received in a pedestrian accident?
There are many expenses that a pedestrian accident can cause in a victim. Many of them can come from important medical interventions that will be required to safeguard the health of the injured person, so compensation could cover them without problems.
Some of the types of compensation that a victim can receive in cases of pedestrian accidents are:
- Medical attention expenses: In case of a pedestrian accident, the injuries that may arise can be of high severity, so it is important that the victim receives immediate medical attention. All expenses arising from this care will be covered by the compensation that the victim deserves to receive by law.
- Prescribed medications: With the medical attention that a victim of a pedestrian accident requires, it is almost certain that they will also require a series of medications and treatments that will be prescribed by the attending physician, in order to achieve a prompt and safe recovery. The cost of this treatment will also be covered by compensation.
- Ambulance transfers: Depending on the severity of the injuries suffered by the victim, an ambulance may be required to move them from the accident site to the nearest medical center so that they receive the necessary medical attention as soon as possible. The cost of this type of transportation can also be covered by the compensation that the victim deserves to receive.
- Rehabilitation therapies: In cases where the victim’s injuries are of great magnitude, it is possible that they may cause damage that can be permanent, requiring therapies that allow the victim to regain mobility in any part of their body or improve any pathology that has developed as a result of the accident. Each expense generated around this type of therapy must be covered by the compensation that the victim deserves to receive.
- Pain and suffering: When injuries are severe, it is also possible that pain and suffering may develop, which may even persist after receiving adequate medical attention. Compensation can also cover this type of expense, provided there is adequate support from a team of accident lawyers.
You may also be interested in: Did you have an accident in the Bronx? Our accident lawyers can help you
Why do I need to work with pedestrian accident lawyers?
Although compensation for pedestrian accidents is a right that victims deserve to access, sometimes there may be certain obstacles in the legal process that prevent the victim from receiving the appropriate amount as compensation.
To avoid this type of inconvenience, it is important that you make sure to have the support of a good team of accident lawyers who allow you to follow the appropriate legal path to claim all the benefits that you deserve as a victim.
Did you suffer a pedestrian accident in the Bronx? Then you have #ACaseForLaw4you. Call us now at 8559052949, or schedule an appointment with our lawyers, who can help you claim the compensation you deserve as a victim, regardless of your immigration status. If we don’t win your case, you won’t pay anything! Schedule your consultation now.
El equipo de redactores de Law4you está compuesto por un grupo de abogados especializados en casos de accidentes de construcción, trabajo, de tránsito y lesiones personales. Cada miembro del equipo cuenta con amplia experiencia en su área de especialización y están comprometidos en ofrecer la mejor defensa y compensación a sus clientes de la comunidad latina.