As a victim of pedestrian accident injuries in the Bronx, the law provides you with the opportunity to access a million-dollar compensation that will allow you to recover a large portion of the expenses that this type of incident can generate. But what are those expenses and why is it important to have the support of accident lawyers?
In the case of the Bronx, the numbers have recorded a significant amount of this type of accidents in this district, many of which often end up in really serious injuries for the victim. In 2020, for example, the Bronx recorded a total of 1,302 pedestrian accident injuries, as well as 21 people who died from the same cause.
If you become a victim of pedestrian accident injuries, don’t let your lack of knowledge of your rights prevent you from receiving the million-dollar compensation you deserve. In this situation, yours can be #ACaseForLaw4you.
What kind of compensation can be received in a pedestrian accident?
There are many expenses that a pedestrian accident can cause to a victim. Many of them may come from important medical interventions that will be required to safeguard the health of the injured person, so compensation could cover them without problems.
Some of the types of compensation that a victim can receive in cases of pedestrian accidents are:
– Medical expenses: In the event of a pedestrian accident, the injuries that may arise can be of high severity, so it is important that the victim receive immediate medical attention. All expenses arising from this care will be covered by the compensation that the victim deserves to receive by law.
– Prescription drugs: With the medical attention that a pedestrian accident victim requires, it is almost certain that they will also require a series of medications and treatments prescribed by the attending physician in order to achieve a prompt and safe recovery. The cost of this treatment will also be covered by the compensation.
– Ambulance transportation: Depending on the severity of the victim’s injuries, an ambulance may be required to transport them from the scene of the accident to the nearest medical center so they can receive necessary medical attention as soon as possible. The cost of this type of transportation can also be covered by the compensation that the victim deserves to receive.
– Rehabilitation therapies: In cases where the victim’s injuries are severe, it is possible that they may cause permanent damage, which may require therapies to help the victim recover mobility in some part of their body or improve any pathology that may have developed as a result of the accident. Each expense generated around this type of therapy should be covered by the compensation that the victim deserves to receive.
– Pain and suffering: When injuries are severe, it is also possible that pain and suffering may develop, which may even persist after receiving adequate medical attention. Compensation can also cover this type of expense, as long as it has proper support from a team of accident lawyers.
Why do I need to work with pedestrian accident lawyers?
While compensation for pedestrian accidents is a right that victims deserve to access, there may be certain obstacles in the legal process that prevent the victim from receiving the appropriate amount of compensation. To avoid these types of inconveniences, it is important to ensure that you have the support of a good team of accident lawyers who can help you follow the appropriate legal path to claim all the benefits that you deserve as a victim.
Did you suffer a pedestrian accident in the Bronx? Then you have #ACaseForLaw4you. Call us now at 855 905-2949, or schedule an appointment with our lawyers, who can help you claim the compensation that you deserve as a victim, regardless of your immigration status. If we don’t win your case, you won’t pay anything! Schedule your consultation now.
You may also be interested in: Did you have an accident in the Bronx? Our accident lawyers can help you
Frequently Asked Questions
Pedestrian accidents can be risky, especially when appropriate measures are not taken to receive immediate medical attention that can address the injuries suffered. With compensation, you can recover the medical expenses of your injuries without problems. Below are some frequently asked questions on this topic.
What is compensation for pedestrian accidents?
Compensation for pedestrian accidents refers to the indemnification or economic compensation that a person can receive when they have been a victim of an accident while walking or crossing the street as a pedestrian. These accidents can involve collisions with motorized vehicles, bicycles, motorcycles, or other pedestrians.
What types of pedestrian accidents are compensable in the Bronx?
In the Bronx, as in other districts of New York City, various types of pedestrian accidents may be compensable if certain legal criteria are met. Some examples of compensable pedestrian accidents in the Bronx could include collisions involving vehicles, falls and slips, accidents due to poorly maintained sidewalks, and pedestrian strikes, among others.
What expenses does compensation for pedestrian accidents cover?
Compensation for pedestrian accidents can cover a variety of expenses related to the injuries and losses suffered by the pedestrian. Some of the common expenses that may be covered include medical expenses, loss of income for the victim, property damage, and even pain and suffering that may develop as a result of the injuries.
To ensure that you receive the compensation you truly deserve as a victim of pedestrian accidents, it is important to have the support of a team of pedestrian accident lawyers. Contact the best by calling 855 905-2949. At Law4you, we turn your injuries into millions!
El equipo de redactores de Law4you está compuesto por un grupo de abogados especializados en casos de accidentes de construcción, trabajo, de tránsito y lesiones personales. Cada miembro del equipo cuenta con amplia experiencia en su área de especialización y están comprometidos en ofrecer la mejor defensa y compensación a sus clientes de la comunidad latina.